Profile image for ABattisby

Has anyone been to the new Turkish Hammam on Crossway yet? Is it really a Hammam?!

By ABattisby at 13:00 on 19/10/09

Re-post           

• Profile image for ABattisby

Has anyone been to the new Turkish Hammam on Crossway yet? Is it really a Hammam?!

By ABattisby at 13:00 on 19/10/09

• Profile image for BrianNetting

I want to know also! Someone must have been in there? If it's legitimate, it's quite a nice idea to have in Dalston.

By BrianNetting at 16:51 on 19/10/09

• Profile image for marawa

yes its amazing!! i have been twice, ladies day is wednesday - you can book its super cheap and the ladies are really nice - i was in there for 2 hours and got scrubbed, washed and a full body massage for 20 pounds!! genius :)

By marawa at 01:27 on 28/10/09

• Profile image for Turkishbath

Thank you very much if you have attended the Turkish bath I will like to let all out cutomers also to know that saturdays are womens day also. You can book appoitment on 0207 249 55 54 if you want to feel the real turkish bath experience I ill recommend all customers come and try it out once and I giv he guarantee you will be regulars :)

Thank you very much or your comments

By Turkishbath at 01:48 on 19/11/09

• Profile image for relala

Sounds great - what hours is the hammam open? And is it men-only on every day apart from Wednesday and Saturday?

By relala at 17:21 on 20/12/09

• Profile image for Florence06

Is there a website for the hammam?

By Florence06 at 12:41 on 04/01/10

• Profile image for ABattisby

I'm not sure if there is one. I think theyir number is 0207 249 55 54 though.

By ABattisby at 09:22 on 05/01/10

• Profile image for relala

Their website: tinyurl.com/yb7cqej

By relala at 19:14 on 05/01/10

• Profile image for ravesty

I've been once - used to get my haircut in there before they moved round the corner and converted it to a Hammam. I went in its first week of opening and had a great experience. It feels authentic enough though my experience of Turkish baths is only from Budapest. I'll be able to compare both those instances with the Istanbul versions after my visit there this Christmas. Meantime go to this place - it's such a great addition to the Dalston scape.

By ravesty at 15:42 on 11/10/10

• Profile image for slartybartfast2

We went today. What can I say, a bunch of Angels run this place. Absolutely brilliant, they could not have been more welcoming to our non-turkish selves.

If you have not been before you will be led into an open room with taps, you splash hot water on yourself to open up your pores. There are private wash rooms thru the main room if you are shy. Once you are hot scrub your skin and be amazed at the dead tissue falling away - or in our case lay down and let them scrub our skin :). After a good scrubbing they droped aromatic bubbles/suds on us, you are buried in them. This is an incredible feeling when they land, it felt like my body disappeared and dissolved with the bubbles, very destressing.
    A quick rub down with the bubbles and we were sent upstairs to get a leg & back massage. This is not a full massage as you don't roll over just the back of legs and back, it was gorgeous, my friend fell fast asleep on the table. We both felt regenerated and renewed, and my skin feels amazing. The above treatment was £35 each and worth every penny.

By slartybartfast2 at 17:53 on 14/05/11

• Profile image for selenaaa

vb

By selenaaa at 16:39 on 31/05/12

Probably one of the most amazing places in Dalston. Monday's, Wednesdays and Saturdays are for ladies and their phone number is 02072495554. The ladies there are a bunch of angels. The service is amazing you get the hamam entry, a peeling (scrub) and foam with a 20 min massage for only 35 and you could stay in there for 2 and a half hours! They have new relaxing rooms that serve cold drinks, fruits, fresh orange juices with beautiful relaxing in the background! I advise everyone to go atleast once. IT'S LIKE HEAVEN! i go there 3 times a month and im so happy with everything. There address is 4A Crossway, Stoke Newington
    London, N16 8HX. My friend's all go and we have never come across any dissapoitment . There steam room's are always working and it may have took the soo long to make because every single marble was brought specially from turkey and they are all very valuable stones.

By selenaaa at 16:46 on 31/05/12

Their website is: http://tinyurl.com/73w6f4j

By selenaaa at 16:48 on 31/05/12

• Profile image for webnewsuk

i have been there twice with my friends we are realy enjoyed its clean and its a real turkish bath with affordable prices £25 in London its amazing

By webnewsuk at 19:15 on 11/10/13

• Profile image for Sara19

I want to the turkish bath last saturday and it was a much better experience than last time, they have expanded it by linking with the shop next door using the bottom as relaxing room and the top a beauty salon which i regularly go to get my wax and eyebrows threaded. They have new professional workers which i was shocked to see from the people who worked before. Il be there at least once a month and i recommend it to everyone.

By Sara19 at 23:26 on 09/02/14

• Profile image for lindasmith

This place is heaven on earth, I totally love it! I recently had my hen night there and it was just amazing. We went as a group of 15 and we got free deep cleanng facemask which was amazing for my skin. The ladies doing the massage is beyond amazing. I still cant believe i had a whole body srub and a 20 min back and leg massage,steam room and 2 hours of hamam for only £35.. I usualy get a 30 min back and leg massage for £40. ITS A BARGAIN! All the girls were happy. We were given towers, slippers, hair towels and lockers. Everything was literally given. The ladies working there are amazing im so happy I found this place. I'll be there every week. It's exactly the same as the ones in Istanbul!!

By lindasmith at 10:18 on 10/02/14

• Profile image for lindasmith

http://tinyurl.com/73w6f4j

By lindasmith at 10:19 on 10/02/14

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent